The Lake Superior Community Partnership recently assisted Marquette Veterinary Clinic with a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate their move to a new facility. Marquette Veterinary Clinic, established in 1958, has moved into its brand new 4,400-square-foot facility. The new clinic includes a separate cat waiting room, spacious exam rooms, a bigger lab/pharmacy, a larger treatment area and bigger surgical suite, and separate recovery rooms for dogs and cats. Marquette Veterinary Clinic is located at 2270 U.S. 41 in Harvey. For more information about Marquette Veterinary Clinic, visit marquettevetclinic.com or call 906-249-1456. Pictured from left: John Marshall, Marquette County amabassador, Brad Adams, Closner Construction, Tim Strom, Closner Construction, Scott Goodreau, Closner Construction, Karen Ligman, Theresa Wipperman, Dr. Edward Brauer, Marquette Vet Clinic owner, Shelley Brauer, Angie Noack, Dr. Danielle Hurley, Mary Myers, LSCP director of Business, Tony Retaskie, Marquette County ambassador, Carl Vonck, Dressler Mechanical and Randy Larsen, Marquette County ambassador. Not pictured: Michelle Aagaard.