×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Today, sunny, with a high near 73. West wind around 10 mph. Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 61. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Tuesday, a 30% chance of showers, mainly after 3 p.m. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tuesday night, a 30% chance of showers before 3 a.m. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Wednesday. a 40% chance of showers after 3 p.m. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday night, a 40% chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Extended forecast: Thursday, a chance of showers before 9 a.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.

Thursday night, partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday, mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Friday night, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Saturday, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Saturday night, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunday, a chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Lake Superior:

Temperatures: The average temperature Sunday at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 69 degrees, 13 degrees above normal. The high Sunday was 78 degrees and the overnight low was 59 degrees.

Precipitation: Sunday, none. Year to date, 29.62 inches. Normal to date, 25.49 inches.

Sunset: 7:54 this evening.

Sunrise: 7:33 a.m. Tuesday.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
Are you a paying subscriber to the newspaper *
   

Starting at $4.62/week.

Subscribe Today