×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 63. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Wednesday, mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light south wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday night, a 30 percent chance of showers after 2 a.m. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Thursday, a chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2 p.m. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday night, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Extended forecast: Friday, mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Friday night, partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Saturday, mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Saturday night, partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Sunday, mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Sunday night, mostly clear, with a low around 58. Monday, sunny, with a high near 76.

Lake Superior: Tonight, variable wind less than 10 knots. Mostly clear. Patchy fog through midnight. Waves calm to 1 foot. Wednesday, southeast wind less than 10 knots. Partly cloudy. Waves calm to 1 foot. Wednesday, southeast wind less than 10 knots. Partly cloudy. Waves calm to 1 foot.

Temperatures: The average temperature Monday day at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 78 degrees, 13degrees above normal. The high Monday was 89 degrees and the overnight low was 66 degrees.

Precipitation: Monday, 1.89 inches, breaking the 2014 record of 1.59 inches. Year to date, 21.80 inches. Normal to date, 17.01 inches.

Sunset: 9:44 this evening

Sunrise: 6:07 a.m. Wednesday.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

Starting at $4.75/week.

Subscribe Today