×

Weather

Marquette and Vicinity: Saturday, partly cloudy. Highs around 29. Light winds. Saturday night, mostly clear. Lows 10 to 15. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday and Sunday night, mostly cloudy. Highs around 35. Lows 22 to 27. South winds 5 to 15 mph.

Extended Forecast: Monday, mostly cloudy. Highs around 41. Monday night, partly cloudy. Lows 22 to 27. Tuesday, a 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 42. Tuesday night, cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers, possibly mixed with rain. Lows around 30. Wednesday, a chance of rain showers, possibly mixed with snow in the morning, then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 45. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday night, rain and snow showers likely. Lows around 29. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Thursday, a chance of snow showers, possibly mixed with rain in the morning. Cloudy. Highs around 37. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Thursday night, partly cloudy. Lows 21 to 26. Friday, mostly sunny. Highs around 42.

Lake Superior: Saturday, variable wind less than 10 knots. Partly cloudy. Waves subsiding to 1 to 2 feet. Saturday night, southeast wind less than 10 knots increasing to 10 to 15 knots after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves calm to 1 foot. Sunday, south wind 10 to 15 knots. Partly cloudy. Waves building to 1 to 2 feet.

Temperatures: The average temperature Friday at the National Weather Service Office in Negaunee Township was 22 degrees, 4 degrees below normal. The high Friday was 30 degrees and the overnight low was 14 degrees.

Precipitation: Friday, 0.43 inches. Year to date, 7.33 inches. Normal to date, 6.47 inches.

Snowfall: 6.7 inches. Season to date, 182.6 inches. Normal to date, 177.2 inches.

Sunset: 8:05 this evening.

Sunrise: 7:50 a.m. Saturday.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)