×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Tonight, a chance of snow, possibly mixed with freezing drizzle and freezing rain in the evening, then a chance of flurries and areas of freezing drizzle overnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows 15 to 20. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Tuesday, partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs around 32. North winds 5 to 15 mph becoming light in the afternoon. Tuesday night, a slight chance of snow showers in the evening, then snow showers likely overnight. Cloudy. Lows around 21. Light winds. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Extended forecast: Wednesday, a 30 percent chance of snow showers in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 38. Light winds.

Wednesday night, a 40 percent chance of snow showers overnight. Cloudy. Lows around 28. Thursday, a chance of rain and snow showers in the morning, then rain showers likely in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 43. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Thursday night, a chance of snow showers, possibly mixed with rain in the evening, then a chance of snow showers overnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 27. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Friday, mostly cloudy. Highs around 35. Friday night, partly cloudy. Lows 19 to 24. Saturday, mostly cloudy. Highs around 31. Saturday night, a chance of snow showers overnight. Cloudy. Lows 17 to 22. Chance of snow 30 percent. Sunday, cloudy. Highs around 34.

Temperatures: The average temperature Sunday at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 42 degrees, 21 degrees above normal. The high Sunday was 54 degrees and the overnight low was 30 degrees.

Precipitation: Sunday. none. Year to date, 5.75 inches. Normal to date, 5.30 inches.

Snowfall: Sunday, none. Season to date, 170.5 inches. Normal to date, 162.9 inches.

Sunset: 7:48 this evening.

Sunrise: 8:12 a.m. Tuesday

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)