×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Saturday, warmer. Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs around 30. West winds 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Saturday night, mostly cloudy. Lows 18 to 23. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Extended Forecast: Sunday, warmer. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 41. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday night, cloudy. Lows around 25. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday, cloudy. Highs around 33. Monday night, mostly clear. Lows 14 to 19. Tuesday, partly cloudy. Highs around 38. Tuesday night, mostly cloudy. Lows 22 to 27. Wednesday, a chance of rain showers, possibly mixed with snow in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 38. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Wednesday night, mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 20 to 25. Thursday, a chance of snow showers in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 36. Chance of snow 30 percent. Thursday night and friday, mostly cloudy. Lows 18 to 23. Highs around 36.

Temperatures: The average temperature Friday at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 13 degrees, 6 degrees below normal. The high Friday was 17 degrees and the overnight low was 9 degrees.

Precipitation: Friday, 0 inches. Year to date, 4.53 inches. Normal to date, 4.55 inches.

Snowfall: 0 inches. Season to date, 160.1 inches. Normal to date, 152.4 inches.

Sunset: 7:30 this evening.

Sunrise: 6:35 a.m. today

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)