×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Tonight, a 50 percent chance of snow showers overnight. Cloudy. Lows 11 to 16 inland to around 17 at the shore. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph becoming north overnight.

Tuesday, colder. A chance of snow showers in the morning, then a slight chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 17. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent. Tuesday night, mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Lows around 2 above inland to around 8 above at the shore. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Extended forecast: Wednesday, sunny. Highs around 22. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday night, mostly clear. Lows 9 to 14 above. Thursday, partly cloudy. Highs around 27. Thursday night, mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 12 to 17. Friday, cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs around 24. Friday night, cloudy. Lows 9 to 14 above. Saturday and Saturday night, mostly cloudy. Highs around 24. Lows 13 to 18. Sunday, mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs around 26.

Temperatures: The average temperature Sunday at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 30 degrees, 17 degrees above normal. The high Sunday was 32 degrees and the overnight low was 27 degrees.

Precipitation: Sunday, .16 inches. Year to date, 3.34 inches. Normal to date, 2.56 inches.

Snowfall: Sunday, 2.2 inches. Season to date, 134.9 inches. Normal to date, 119.2 inches.

Sunset: 5:57 this evening.

Sunrise: 8:11 a.m. Tuesday