×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Tonight, cloudy with isolated snow showers. Lows 13 to 18. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Wednesday, cloudy. Highs around 26. Light winds. Wednesday night, cloudy. Lows 13 to 18. Light winds.

Extended forecast: Thursday, mostly cloudy. Highs around 28. Light winds.

Thursday night and Friday, mostly cloudy. Lows 15 to 20. Highs around 30. Friday night, cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 23. Saturday, cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs around 33. Saturday night, cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 24. Sunday, mostly cloudy. Highs around 35. Sunday night, a chance of snow showers overnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 24. Chance of snow 30 percent. Monday, a chance of snow in the morning, then a chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Cloudy. Highs around 35. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Temperatures: The average temperature Monday at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 25 degrees, 12 degrees above normal. The high Monday was 29 degrees and the overnight low was 20 degrees.

Precipitation: Monday, .08 inches. Year to date, 3.11 inches. Normal to date, 2.10 inches.

Snowfall: Monday, 1.1 inches. Season to date, 131.0 inches. Normal to date, 111.1 inches.

Sunset: 5:48 this evening.

Sunrise: 8:18 a.m. Wednesday

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)