×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Tonight, partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Patchy fog. Lows around 44. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday, mostly sunny. Highs around 68 inland to around 61 at the shore. North winds 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Wednesday night, mostly clear. Lows around 43. Light winds.

Extended forecast: Thursday, partly cloudy. Highs around 70 inland to around 63 at the shore. Light winds. Thursday night, a 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Partly cloudy. Lows around 46. Friday, mostly cloudy. Highs around 71 inland to around 65 at the shore. Friday night, a chance of showers overnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 49. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday, a chance of showers in the morning, then showers likely in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 69. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday night, showers likely in the evening, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms overnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 52. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday, a chance of showers in the morning, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 73. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sunday night, mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 53. Monday, a chance of showers in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Highs around 73. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Lake Superior: Tonight, northwest wind less than 10 knots. Mostly cloudy. Waves calm to 1 foot. Wednesday, northwest wind less than 10 knots veering north by mid afternoon. Partly cloudy. Waves calm to 1 foot. Wednesday night, variable wind less than 10 knots. Partly cloudy. Waves calm to 1 foot.

Temperatures: The average temperature Monday at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 57 degrees, 4 degrees below normal. The high Monday was 73 degrees and the overnight low was 40 degrees.

Precipitation: Monday, none. Year to date, 23/09 inches. Normal to date, 15.33 inches.

Sunset: 9:46 this evening

Sunrise: 5:57 a.m. Wednesday.