Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Today, a slight chance of rain showers in the morning, then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Highs 62 to 67 inland to around 57 at the shore. Light winds becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tonight, partly cloudy. A slight chance of sprinkles in the evening. Patchy fog overnight. Lows around 42. Light winds. Monday, warmer. Partly cloudy. Highs around 70 inland to around 61 at the shore. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday night, mostly clear. Lows around 44. Light winds.

Extended forecast:Tuesday through Wednesday night, partly cloudy. Highs around 70 inland to around 63 at the shore. Lows around 46. Thursday, a chance of showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs 66 to 71. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday night, a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 48. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday, mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs around 70. Chance of rain 30 percent. Friday night, mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 50. Saturday, mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs around 71 inland to around 65 at the shore. Chance of rain 40 percent.

COMMENTS