×

Weather

Marquette and vicinity: Today, isolated rain showers in the morning, then scattered rain showers in the afternoon. Cloudy. Highs around 46. Light winds. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tonight, mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers, possibly mixed with snow. Lows 31 to 36. Light winds. Sunday, a chance of rain showers in the morning, then a slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Highs around 48. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday night, mostly clear. Lows around 31 inland to around 37 at the shore. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Extended forecast: Monday, partly cloudy. Highs around 56. Monday night, mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 43 to 48. Tuesday, partly cloudy. Highs around 60. Tuesday night, showers likely in the evening, then a chance of showers overnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows 44 to 49. Chance of rain 60 percent. Lake Superior: Today, variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers, mainly before 3 p.m. Waves 1 ft or less. Tonight, variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers, mainly after 7 p.m. Waves 1 ft or less. Sunday, North wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers before 11am. Waves around 1 ft. Sunday night, NW wind 5 to 15 kt becoming SW in the evening. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.

Temperatures: The average temperature Friday at the National Weather Service office in Negaunee Township was 38 degrees, 11 degrees below normal. The high Friday was 43 degrees and the overnight low was 33 degrees.

Precipitation: Friday, 0.24 inches. Year to date, 36.11 inches. Normal to date, 35.34 inches.

Snowfall: Friday, 0.6 inches. Year to date, 0.6 inches. Normal to date, 0.3 inches.

Sunset: 7:25 this evening.

Sunrise: 7:53 a.m. Sunday.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

Starting at $4.75/week.

Subscribe Today