Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Affiliated Sites | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

VVA service rep retires

April 1, 2013
The Mining Journal

MARQUETTE - Vietnam Veterans of America Service Representative Vic Romback has retired. Veterans who have signed a representative form, known as a power of attorney to VVA, should contact the county veterans counselor. Those whose counties do not have a veterans counselor can call Phil Smith at 800-882-6424 or 313-471-3997, or email



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web