Articles found in today's printed edition of The Mining Journal include:
- Driver jailed in K.I. Sawyer hit-and-run accident
- City utility officially against Prop. 3
- Marquette County Board: District 3 contenders speaking out
- Kivela presides over his final commission meeting
- Lakes research effort planned
For the full article and photos, please see today's printed edition of The Mining Journal or subscribe to the newspaper by clicking on the link below.
249 W. Washington , Marquette, MI 49855 | 906-228-2500