Articles found in today's printed edition of The Mining Journal include:
- Marquette City Commission candidates narrowed to 4
- Heikkila, Pellow win in Marquette County races
- Dianda wins convincingly in 110th Dem primary
- Alger voters OK 11 millages
- Incumbent wins county drain commissioner primary
- Most millage proposals pass muster in Marquette County
For the full article and photos, please see today's printed edition of The Mining Journal or subscribe to the newspaper by clicking on the link below.