Articles found in today's printed edition of The Mining Journal include:
- Fast sale for Duck Lake Fire timber salvage set for later this week
- Forsyth Township police seek clues in attempted break-in cases
- Jury selected, opening arguments made in explosives trial
- County board to fill vacancies on panels
- Air quality resolution on county agenda
- Grand Hotel chief, ex-official on Mackinac Bridge board
For the full article and photos, please see today's printed edition of The Mining Journal or subscribe to the newspaper by clicking on the link below.