Becoming a member of the chamber
Have you thought about becoming a member of the Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Area Chamber of Commerce? There’s never a time like the present!
The mission of the GINCC is to enhance the community by building better businesses and relationships. The Chamber fulfills its mission through the following:
– By promoting growth and quality of life
– By promoting the Chamber as an economic, educational, and recreation center
– By developing and providing leadership
– By serving as a central location for information, community news, and events.
The Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Area Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to become our newest member. Here are a few ways membership with the GINCC can benefit your business:
– FREE Resource Meetings on marketing your business on social media, customer service,
Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe Publisher tutorials, and more;
Marketing opportunities through our email services, website, Facebook page, and annual events;
Networking opportunities with business and community leaders and other business owners;
Chamber and community activities such as: Holiday Punch Card Campaign, Be Local, Buy Local, Town-Wide Rummage Sale, Chamber Children’s Carnival, Ishpeming 4th of July and Pioneer Days festivities;
Access to benefits from the Small Business Association of Michigan; as a Chamber Member, you become part of SBAM because of the Chamber’s membership with SBAM.
The GINCC provides timely information and a way for you to stay connected to your community through various resources and programs, which include, but are not limited to:
- Email and Social Media Awareness
- Online community calendar
- Email blasts with local, upcoming happenings
- Marquette County West: Business on the Move, a Mining Journal publication distributed around Marquette county Media Assistance
- Distribution and publication of business press releases;
- Discounted marketing opportunities for creation and design of business materials;
- Posting of business events through various Marquette county outlets.
- Information in the popular GINCC Power Book.
- Business profile on GINCC website directly.
- Coordination of free Ribbon Cuttings, Business After Hours, Open Houses, etc.
– Opportunity to display business at chamber and Customer referrals.
- Opportunity to vote for recognition of Chamber Members.
Editor’s note: Kelsey Niemisto is marketing and community events coordinator of the Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Area Chamber of Commerce.